Myntra h?p tác v?i Goonj cho m?t “món quà, ti?n chu?c, nâng c?p th?i trang

Anant Narayan, Managing Director, Myntra-Jabong In the first effort of the Indian e-commerce industry, the online fashion market Myntra is partnering with Goonj. based in Delhi (one of the largest humanitarian organizations in India) to provide customers with a reason to shop. Myntraare’s latest campaign, “Myntra Fashion Upgraden”, a four-day event from Nov. 21 “24, allows buyers to donate additional clothing, shoes, home fitters, and more against exchangeable points can be used to to shop and thus “improve” their wardrobes.This applies to more than 2,000 leading brands in the country and abroad. Buyers can send up to 15 units clothing, shoes, etc. with Myntra, then Goonj will be nationwide.The unused Goonj garment path has remained unused in urban homes in remote villages of India as a major economic source. buyer can redeem Rs. 15,000 instead of donating clothes to rural communities across Myntra and Goonj and spreading joy in many cities.More than a million people are expected at the event. do you want to look good The idea is to give customers the opportunity to shop for “doing good” with “good looks”. In addition, urban women often have a lot of unused clothes in their closets, which will now reach those who need them. The weather is also perfect for guests. Myntra presents the new range of choices right after the end of the sales. In addition, this is a non-discount approach to Myntra, although its brand partners are partnering with low-cost marketing and sponsorship. Myntra expects 3x traffic for four days where customers can redeem points. Naresh Krishnaswamy, Revenue Director, Myntra, says that according to their research and pilot projects, art. According to our consumer survey, 68% of Myntra consumers are ready to participate in an event that contributes to a human cause. We expect to double the basic income in four days, ?? he added. Single Initiative Myntra expects one million deliveries by the end of the fourth day. Ananth Narayanan, general manager of Myntra-Jabong, says such an initiative is impossible for a traditional actor. The idea for this initiative comes from the process of thinking about how to do something that customers will love. Here, they can do it by improving their wardrobe. Customers can also enjoy an instant 10% discount on card purchases. HDFC. Some home brands such as Roadster, HRX, All About You, Anouk and Dressberry present a range of new styles during the event. In addition, global brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Jack Jones, UCB, Vero Moda, Forever 21, Nike, Adidas, Puma, AND, Lavie, Red Tape, W and Biba also feature some of the latest collections. of them. The initiative requires efforts from multiple supply chains, sales, marketing, and more. of Myntra, because the company aims to collect a million products. will handle almost 80% of the overall load of pickup. Only the remaining 20% ??will be managed by some third party players as they are distant geographies. Anant Narayan, Managing Director, Myntra-Jabong In the first effort of the Indian e-commerce industry, the online fashion market Myntra is partnering with Goonj. based in Delhi (one of the largest humanitarian organizations in India) to provide customers with a reason to shop. Myntraare’s latest campaign, “Myntra Fashion Upgraden”, a four-day event from Nov. 21 “24, allows buyers to donate additional clothing, shoes, home fitters, and more against exchangeable points can be used to to shop and thus “improve” their wardrobes.This applies to more than 2,000 leading brands in the country and abroad. Buyers can send up to 15 units clothing, shoes, etc. with Myntra, then Goonj will be nationwide.The unused Goonj garment path has remained unused in urban homes in remote villages of India as a major economic source. buyer can redeem Rs. 15,000 instead of donating clothes to rural communities across Myntra and Goonj and spreading joy in many cities.More than a million people are expected at the event. do you want to look good The idea is to give customers the opportunity to shop for “doing good” with “good looks”. In addition, urban women often have a lot of unused clothes in their closets, which will now reach those who need them. The weather is also perfect for guests. Myntra presents the new range of choices right after the end of the sales. In addition, this is a non-discount approach to Myntra, although its brand partners are partnering with low-cost marketing and sponsorship. Myntra expects 3x traffic for four days where customers can redeem points. Naresh Krishnaswamy, Revenue Director, Myntra, says that according to their research and pilot projects, art. According to our consumer survey, 68% of Myntra consumers are ready to participate in an event that contributes to a human cause. We expect to double the basic income in four days, ?? he added. Single Initiative Myntra expects one million deliveries by the end of the fourth day. Ananth Narayanan, general manager of Myntra-Jabong, says such an initiative is impossible for a traditional actor. The idea for this initiative comes from the process of thinking about how to do something that customers will love. Here, they can do it by improving their wardrobe. Customers can also enjoy an instant 10% discount on card purchases. HDFC. Some home brands such as Roadster, HRX, All About You, Anouk and Dressberry present a range of new styles during the event. In addition, global brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Jack Jones, UCB, Vero Moda, Forever 21, Nike, Adidas, Puma, AND, Lavie, Red Tape, W and Biba also feature some of the latest collections. of them. The initiative requires efforts from multiple supply chains, sales, marketing, and more. of Myntra, because the company aims to collect a million products. will handle almost 80% of the overall load of pickup. Only the remaining 20% ??will be managed by some third party players as they are distant geographies. . .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *